Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Only However Many Shopping Days Till Christmas!!!!



Commercial brake alert! Avert your eyes if you, like me, ignore Holiday Shopping! I do know that some of you are vintage hounds and just wanted to give you a brief heads-up that Fireweed & Nettle will be open for a special holiday moment from today until 9AM Pacific Time on Tuesday the 9th.
There'll be dresses, sweaters, sequins and a few crafts too.

I've been working on something totally different for the last few months and was not planning on re-opening my etsy quite yet, but it felt like a fun moment so, if you're so inclined, check out some sweet vintage goodies here.

And since it is "giving tuesday" and to celebrate this great piece of news I will donate 20% of everything I make today to support to support the brave folks standing up to Kinder Morgan at Burnaby Mountain!

More about that other big I keep hinting at news soon.

As you were.

7 comments:

  1. Wish you good luck for your Etsy reopening! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you are donating to those folks! <3

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything in your shop is adorable... and made 10x more adorable on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you don't mind me asking what camera you use. Your photo are so clear and vibrant! I really enjoy your blog. I am intrigued by the witchery you do. I've been seeing a lot of purple/lavender sunrises here in Oklahoma lately, was wondering if there was a spiritual meaning by it. Ive heard sailor sayings of -Red sky in morning sailor be warning- & -Red sky at night, sailors delight. But not anything mentioning purple sunrise. I visited the olympic peninsula in oct '13. LOVED IT. My fella and I went wilderness backpacking and then hiked the HOH rainforest trail. That may be another reason I love your blog & I love getting to see the north west coast! Id love to live there some fine day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog this week and it has brought me a lot of joy and inspiration, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited to hear about your new venture! Come back soon! xox

    ReplyDelete