Friday, November 21, 2014

There's A New Moon On The Rise

…and you know what that means.

New Moons are a grand time to start something, to plant something, to let loose all the wild horses and hoary beasts of your imagination. And apparently, New Moon in Sagittarius is all about creative ideas and visions. Correct me if I'm wrong, Astrologer friends.

I'm working hard on lots of things at once and hoping that all my pins and balls stay airborne, or at least land squarely in my hands. In the meantime, I hope to be back soon with good news and more substantive posts. Wish me luck...

14 comments:

  1. I wish you the best of luck, can't wait to see some of the things you're working on... : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to hear what you're working on! Good luck dear Milla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good fortune! The new moon makes sense, with the creative forces bursting forth in the past 2 days in my life- thanks for the reminder to keep honoring that. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear more, beautiful girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very best of luck, will be rather interesting to find out what's up its sleeve!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your web space is amazing :) Good luck for your projects!!
    Valentina

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're friggin' beautiful. Like the wild horses.

    ReplyDelete