Sorry about the interruption of Portland walks and Portland talk, but Erin's post from yesterday, got stuck in my brain.
So here's ten random things about me:
1. I love swimming in cold water.
2. Almost no one has ever seen, or even heard of my favorite movie.
3. I'm ambidextrous, but in this way where there's certain things that are equally hard for me to do with either hand. Maybe that's just non-dextrous. I write with my left, but do almost everything else with my right.
4. In the past I've had hypersomnia, which is the opposite of insomnia and means that I can potentially sleep as much as I'd like to. The longest I've ever slept was 32 hours.
5. I was born with a lot of hair on my head and a tooth in my mouth, a sure sign of a witch in the old days.
6. The phone terrifies me, I screen my all of my calls, most of the time I don't pick it up and almost never check our messages.
7. I'm an only child, but I have a sister.
8. I can speak French when I'm sufficiently inebriated. Well, at least I think I can.
9. I love mountain ash/ rowan trees.
10. I was raised in the theatre, dah-ling.
How about you?