Saturday, October 5, 2013

The Wild Unknown

While I was away, a mysterious package arrived in the mail and revealed the most wonderful gift, The Wild Unknown Tarot. I've read the Tarot since I was fifteen or sixteen, but less so since I moved to the new world, which, of course, is a whole other story. Suffice to say good things often seem to arrive right when you're open to them.

Since these cards appeared on my doorstep, I've not only read for me, but offered readings to others, something I never used to do on my own accord before. They seem right on, each time. Every morning I pull one for myself, as is the custom when you begin to learn a new deck; asking, instead of specifics, only "Teach me something." And boy have they ever.

This morning's card, the ace of cups for instance reads:
"Aces mark the beginning of exciting new phases. You may feel that you're making a whole new start...
just go with it & allow this feeling to revitalize your spirit."

Can I get a hecks yeah?

Or just some fresh goat milk, eggs, the best company in the whole wide world.

You may notice something a little different about our place of breakfast, some secret smirk about our faces.

Be assured that this is a teaser trailer, for a sweet scene coming soon to a computer near you. And only the first of many exciting changes around here, that I keep alluding to. Here we go, into the wild unknown of our own.

Please be patient, hold your horses, all will be revealed in time.

Is anyone else riding the winds of change around here?

Happy Saturday and Many New Beginnings To You and Yours,
Milla


21 comments:

  1. I am hoping to have this deck for my own some day. I received an Arthurian tarot deck as a birthday gift from my grandma when I was 11 or 12, and have started using it more frequently in adulthood. It's uncanny, sometimes, how much truth they reveal.

    I am so curious to know more about this beautiful space. I want to crawl into these photos.

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Can't wait for more photos but the glimpse you've given us is amazing! So stoked for you and C and look forward to seeing more of the all exciting newness in your lives. Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New abode?! Whopee! I might make it over to the pez tomorrow for a bit. Will you be around?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a mighty fine abode for imaginings and dwelling! Happy times for you both! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So that was indeed a house warming at the end of the previous post?

    And I am not asking the other question that has been on my mind since your temporary good-bye.

    Although it does not seem to be such a wild one after all :o)

    Emmanuelle xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! If it's the question everyone always asks me, the answer is no, it's always no. Unless someday it's yes. Love to ya!

      Delete
    2. Okay, it was indeed that one ;o) but you did lead us on a little, dear faery-girl. And how good it is to see you so happy !

      Also, I forgot to say that I am in fact riding the winds of change as well - I quit my (part-time) job because it had become very wrong for me on all accounts, and I am now looking for another one in a more soul-sustaining environment, like yoga centres and so on.

      Having said "That's it. I'm not taking any more crap from these people" even though I had no idea yet on how I was going to pay my rent, was hugely liberating. I was instantly back to my usual, cheerful self (after months of feeling like a sad prisoner, in exile from my own life).

      So I can definitely relate to your Ace of cups!

      Delete
  6. Yessssss Milla! Hot damn, good things do happen to good people. On absolute pins & needles over here awaiting more...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey that was me, Amber! I don't know why Google publishes me as Unknown when I am signed in to my account... xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooohhhh it's so PRETTY! i love the light and the wood, spaciousness and feeling of possibility and freshness. So happy for this "whole new start" and revitalization of spirit. and that tarot deck was, like, the best gift ever. i die over it everytime.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy to see you back in the space (and feeling terribly ashamed for intruding this summer). Happy to hear all is well and loving the autumnal energy and hope that it brings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no hon, don't even say that! it was so nice to meet you albeit briefly, I hope you let me know next time you come back so that I can organize some hang time and perhaps some guided tours ;) Promise?

      Delete
  10. I think I may have hunch. Can't wait to hear more about this :) Thank you also for your very kind words of encouragement. The winds of change certainly make their rounds, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be kind of shocked if anyone had a hunch, but you're a perceptive one. Just to clear it up: we didn't buy a farm (you did! and tell me more about it) and there's no baby on the way!

      Delete
  11. You look filled with joy, peace and enough strength to battle the wild yet wondrous dragon of this deepening season.

    Love and Light,

    Kerri.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooo that place looks amazing! so excited to hear the details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy autumn! good to see you back-- in a very peaceful looking domicile-- and crossing fingers that our paths cross later this month (email coming shortly, to that end).
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAAAAAAAAA!?????!??!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? Email me asap if you want to work 6 hours for free entry too!

      Delete
  15. Oh man has it ever been a month of changes in the wind for me too! It comes along with the changing season I think!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Changes are great always, just depends on how you take them ;) good luck!

    ReplyDelete