Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Fireweed and Nettle and Beltane Sun

I did it. It took all of this glorious May Day, but I did it! 
IMG_9268
Of course, multiple snafus made sure that I managed to list only a small number of my items, but I'll be updating again tomorrow, so keep checking in for some more leather goods and gorgeous vintage. The pictures here are some sneak peeks.
IMG_0113
Find the shop itself here. I f you like my stuff please favorite the shop and my stuff. I also made a facebook page for it. Sorry for all the ads, but girl's gotta hustle. I do promise that this blog is not going to turn into a shopping guide. Back with serious business after the weekend. Fight the powers that be and feminist wardrobe dilemmas and wildcrafting galore!

IMG_0359

So maybe it wasn't the best idea ever to open my own etsy shop the same week my business pardners and I are also planning a huge birthday celebration, but as the youngsters say these days, whatever.

Giveaways winners check out the available earrings, for your choosing and there will be many many more colors and styles available in the coming weeks.
IMG_9207
Now I'm off for a well-deserved bike ride and dinner on the beach.
IMG_8994

Happy May Day! Protest! Dance! Make out in the woods! Celebrate spring!

16 comments:

  1. all so lovely and good! Nice work my little hustling sister! i'm happy you are selling and promoting the works of your pretty hands! Happy day and sunset and flowers and moon! xo m

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! amzingness!!! love it all sweet sista :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woot! Awesomeness! Happy May Day Millakins :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And man, Hustling never looked so good.




    To all great things,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your shop :) Happy hustling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congats! Everything looks super beautiful. Will you be making a any bracelet/cuffs?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Onneksi olkoon! hyvältä näyttää:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your shop is beautiful! Happy May! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your shop! I may seriously consider getting my ears pierced so that I can wear a pair of those.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, your shop looks beautiful.

    xox Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Milla! I favorited your shop. Also, I felt super creepy because I found myself staring, STARING at your beautiful hair in several of the pictures and just wishing and dreaming... ha, ha! You look beautiful in each and every picture. Your stuff is great, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the feather earrings! I exclusively wore gold angel wings for about six years (it's only a little less tacky than it sounds) but have put them aside wanting something a little less in your face. I think I found them!! Congratulations on your new shop. Hustle away, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats on the shop! i am sure it will be a smashing success, and therefore i hope you will not have a computer monitor as a head the next time we meet (hey, on those long days of photo editing and listing it feels like a frightening and very real possibility.....)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Onneksi olkoon, ihana kauppa, kuin satuolentoja varten :).

    ReplyDelete
  15. So delighted to have found your lively and intricate blog and etsy shop. Congratulations on opening day. Look forward to seeing more of your work and reading more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete