Saturday, June 16, 2012

Crowned





 

                             
 
  

 
Tumblr_lk4ii9xadu1qbsgj6_large

 

 
Tumblr_lx5c7whwis1r9solko1_400_large
 Tumblr_lwmtvklzuf1r7hxjlo1_500_large
 3675120930_b2c9c9a54c_large
6popkw_large

Tumblr_l1iw2zcxv21qb6ge5o1_500_large
 


Do these shots, by chance, inspire you to make your own crown? Feel like your fingers are not quite nimble enough? Fear not. A super simple cheater-crown tutorial coming up on Tuesday so that you too can have your very own Solstice wreath.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely! Yes, we quite enjoy flower crowns! I've made one each year for my boys' birthdays. And now they are enjoying the leaf crowns. Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures. Bright blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these - can't wait for your tutorial Milla! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, yes, as a matter of fact, I do believe I could use a flower crown in my life right about now :) Looking forward to the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete