Thursday, March 4, 2010

I have...

...the most amazing readers in the whole world wide webs! Thank you everyone for your thoughtful, insightful and honest comments on my last post. I feel very privileged to know such beautiful, intelligent womyn.

I have a lot of stuff going on in the next few days, but I was so moved by all the comments that poured in, that I had to drop this note.
And no, I'm not covering up my next-to-non-existant-fat with this top. I'll see all of you soon.
Love, peace and cheesecake,
Milla

9 comments:

  1. i am so glad you feel better you lovely, beautiful girl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely comments & equally lovely lady bloggers are the best:) you're cute as pie, maybe cherry pie... with icecream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe you're so adorable! that top is rad by the way.

    ps- you asked about camping. we're thinking sierra nevedas or possibly driving up the coast to oregon and/or washington :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Milla, I love your blog! Thank you so much for your beauty, honesty, and insight...and the clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog is awsome!I really love it!Definitely a follower!
    C:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started my blog and I have to say coming across yours was rather refreshing : ) I am quite inspired and happy there are such genuine people like you through this cyber space world!
    Much Love,
    Cynthia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would like to retroactively say how much I loved your post! I hope you don't mind, but I linked to it on my blog :). Thanks for giving me something to think about. Btw, you're cute as a button! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cherry pie with ice cream and hot chocolate with heavy whipped cream and a minty sprig.
    xoxo,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete