Sunday, January 3, 2010

You're Simply The Best

So as is customary at the end of one year and the beginning of the other, we too shall have a "best of the year" listing here at the Bear Matrimony Headquarters. Here are the thrifty cover girls (and one boy ;) of our choice for the past calendar year:

January:
Marcine is a plays the blues and the reds!

February:
Tamera of Verhext casts a gypsy spell.

March:
Amber of Violet Folklore rocks the mocs!

April:
Missa makes the 90s look like the 70s (and wins my heart thus)!

May:
Anna sews some serious jeans (that we all want to buy)!

June:
The Amazing Anja is seen in rare 70s styles!

July:
Missa goes to market, to market!

August:
Rhiannon is picture-perfect!

September:
Missa, Lucas, Clover and Mine Baby come to visit the little-old-us! (Snuck in some stylin dolls, babes and boys didn't I?)

October:
Caroline travels in style!

November:
Anja is a vintage beauty queen for Halloween!

December:
Amber's sweater is from Kmart!

I have feeling this year is gonna be even better.

8 comments:

  1. believe me or not I found the exact March moccasins at Valtsu some time ago!!...moccasin collector I am now too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, October! What a good month that was for me! Thanks for including me in this list. I've got some seriously stylish company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these girls, outfits and pictures! good choices

    lovelove,
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely recap, so excited for all the vintage and thrift fashion for 2010! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVELY LADIES! This is my kind of pin-up calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thanks so much for including me Milla! I was just telling Graham last night how happy I was to be back in the blog world and be reconnecting with folks like you, then he said "Did you see this post she did?" and I hadn't!

    That is *so cool* that Missa & fam came to visit you guys! That just makes me happy. I gotta go back and find that post :-)

    ReplyDelete