Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Slow Moves

So here I am, moving the contents of my other blog to this one, in the hopes that less blogs equals more blogging. It's been a whirlwind month.

Last sunday was the darkest night of the year and celebrating it with our island folks, in an all-night ceremonial event of dancing, huge bonfires, and drums. It was magical, and I shall post more on the topic of Solstice later.

Today though, we're leaving for the more traditional Christmas celebrations in the City with C.s relatives. Off I go to rush around with presents and gathering the last bits and bobs we need!

Here's what I'll probably be wearing again. I'm totally in love with this dress, and purple in general. I've worn it like a week in a row.
The weather got a lot warmer, and so taking outfit photos is less painful now. Though you can't tell that by my grumpy face.




11 comments:

  1. Well, I for one am all for anything that promotes increased Milla blogging frequency!

    Your solstice celebrations sound amazing, wish I could have been there for THAT. We did some solstice salsa dancing for a friend's birthday but more on that later... wait til you see the crazy dress I wore, and with heeeeels!

    Have a wonderful time celebrating with C' family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very cute, hope you will be able to blog ++ in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit! It was summer solstice here the other night so the exact opposite - happy holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely adore what you are wearing. Enjoy the season!
    Keep on bloggin
    T

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cardigan is pretty darn nice also! Merry Christmas

    Love Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo adorable Milla! I love how you paired the pretty girly dress with the more boho hippie sweater. Since I have loads of both of those, I've got to try that too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah! i hope you will post more often now :)
    i love your outfit, you look wonderful as always!

    ReplyDelete