Six random things about me:
1.I'm half left-handed. There's is a term, ambidextrous, to describe people who use both their hands to do things. Sadly this term has no opposite, which is what I am. In kindergarten and first grade sweet, but misguided educators with old-fashioned ideas about schooling, tried to make me right-handed, and as a result I write with my left and do everything else awkwardly and ineptly with my right hand...
2. My eyes are different colored. One is blue-gray and the other green-gray with brown flecks. I used to pray for this when I was little and had blue eyes. Creepy...
3. I am obsessed with space shuttles. It is one of my life-goals to see one launched from Cape Canaveral.
4. I find number 4 unlucky.
5. I can tie a cherry stalk into a knot inside my mouth, like Audrey Horne does in Twin Peaks. I was young and stupid and didn't realise this was done through the magic of television, so one summer, I practiced and practiced until I got it right.
6. I love secrets. Sometimes I will keep really trivial things secret, just to have one.
Six random things I like:
2. Radio. So much better than TV.
3. Sleeping at someone else's house (not in a slutty way, mind you).
4. Men who wear dapper things like vests and hats (I married one.).
5. Peppermint patties (we don't have them in Finland.).
6. Science and history magazines (to the point of dweebness).
Six random things I don't like:
1. Chick lit.
(which makes me a hipster, according this blog. which is the first thing that comes up when you image-google hipster. On the third page the panty-kind finally appear.)
3. Pork. I don't eat meat really, maybe once every 6 months, but never pork. Can't abide it.
4. Most kinds of candy. Lame I know. I just can't stand additives. Chocolate and liquorice are okay though. And peppermint patties, obviously.
5. Mobile phones. Especially fancy ones.
6. Hollywood starlets. I like a little substance in my acting, thank you.
Six Blogsters I'm tagging:
I'm guessing most of you have already done this, but if you haven't and your lacking in things to do, then consider yourselves tagged!
Now for some music:
Why Andre Charles Theriault is not already an international superstar escapes me!