Thursday, September 4, 2008

Let's Move Into The Sky

This is Ms. Thumbelina of the magical, mythical Alaska (though the State is of ill repute of late due to some rather barbaric practises). Already of note in the fashion blog circles, this young lady's style is a wonderful mix of fairy-tale prettiness, Alaskan plaids, English roses, French chic and eerie forest tones. In other words: utterly inspirational.
I'm off to ready my closet for fall now.

Listening to: Let's Recycle The Night by André Charles Thériault

8 comments:

  1. I knew she'd be just your cup of tea ;)

    That's awful about the wolves, I hadn't heard of that :(

    I'm right there with you, I need to go out and thrift me some plaid STAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is something incredibly mythical and attractive with Alaska, indeed! Oh how I love this precious little girl, thanks for opening the door :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know her before the pic is incredible

    ReplyDelete
  4. She always reminds me of a woodland sprite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are soooooo sweet!! Thank you so much, really. I am so flattered <3 And your blog is extra lovely as are you!
    Ciao ciao,
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, she is amazing, gorgeous style and such a sweetheart!

    Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my post about my little nephew...he's so amazing, a heartbreaker already! ;)

    Bye for now.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. where did Marisa from thumbelina blogspot go? havent heard any of her for so long...
    im a huge fan of her

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, her blog (Marisa's blog thumbelina) is dissapeared and i cannot find her anywhere.
    am also a big fan of her. Can somebody help by giving link to her new blog?
    i would appreciate it. thanks.

    ReplyDelete