Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Falling...

For the Northern hemisphere, the crispy days of fall are nigh, and that means only one thing, as far as I'm concerned: Awesome fall plaids!
While there have been many inspiring plaid ensembles around the blogosphere, this one really takes the cake, has it and eats it as well (is that one too many idioms packed together?). So my advise is: if you only visit one amazing online store this fair season, make it Anja Louise Verdugo's Estate Sale.

Reading: The Enchantment of Lily Dahl
Listening to: The Wooden Sky

11 comments:

  1. Yup, this one is awesome too. I totally thought Milla when I first saw it. I like the Twin Peaks vibe of it all.

    Congrats to your friend on her new baby! That's so exciting, newborns are quite something to behold, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is beyond adorable. I just bought another plaid shirtdress, this makes three!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet mention, Milla! I think it's neat that everyone felt really Twin Peaks-y about that photo. Who knew my garage could be so cool?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh i love this outfit..
    i need more plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the above the knee length of this skirt, so refreshing in a sea of micro mini

    ReplyDelete
  6. good.hi.my net,http://zhang-zhiming.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. that bicycle i just great and the outfit absolutely adorable -
    while spring is supposed to be coming this way, the last few days have been colder than the coldest august days... so i think i still have a big chance of wearing plaid and knits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. (by the way, i'm no longer using my old blog "we have a map of the piano" - you can update me in your bloglist if you want!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want to smother my autumn sartorial scheme in plaid. i want to wear like 7 different plaids on top of one another. i am plaidsessed. plaidsessed i say!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fall. The best season not called Resort.

    ReplyDelete